Skip to main content

Riser with large sight window - target recurve

Hey all

Looking for advice. Unfortunately there's no local or even localish shops where I can get out and test out different risers. I know I need a larger sight window as my coach's bow is 66" (Ragim Matrix) and we've discovered for me to see the target properly even at 18m indoors I can barely see the sight or target as the riser is in the way.

What are some larger ILF risers for target recurve late beginner? I'm not looking to jump into a Hoyt Xceed or anything...but don't need the other end with a Sammick either. I would like to get into competitons hopefully as early as next year and ideally I'd like the same riser for a few years (or forever). Also, I'm a LH shooter so no risers just for RH.

Risers I've looked at that are available and seem to have decent reviews are Topoint Unison, Kinetic Arios2, Gillo G1(borderline price range) and G2, Mybo Wave XL and the WNS Motive or Vantage AX. All outside of the Mybo all are 25" risers which I really hope will have large enough sight windows. So ideally you can offer your help to what's available locally! If not, let me know what's available...elsewhere that ships to Canada! LOL.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Rider4lyfe
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : Archery https://ift.tt/3kNsz4r
via

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIL bowstring bruises are pretty :)

submitted by /u/HeySmilingStrange [link] [comments] from newest submissions : Archery https://ift.tt/3f0pKKc via

Youth Bows!

Morning Reddit! My 6 year old daughter loves her toy bow and we want to surprise her with a real one. Can anyone recommend some good starting youth bows? I was thinking of a compound bow with light draw. 0-200$ would be great! submitted by /u/Demondeath1 [link] [comments] from newest submissions : Archery https://ift.tt/3fsFHct via

My new baby. Kinetic Vygo with 32# Long WNS Explor B1 limbs, WNS rest, X-Spot plunger, Cartel fast flight 16 strand string, and last a new tab Black Mamba T-2.

submitted by /u/RVJerusalem [link] [comments] from newest submissions : Archery https://ift.tt/2HTUjUi via