Skip to main content

Traumatic tear of rotator cuff, I want to cry

Spent this whole year at the outdoor range with my son preparing for the opening of fall hunting season. Hurt my shoulder over the summer during our move, thought it would get better and kept going.

The pain in my left shoulder became unbearable last week. I can’t even put shirts on or wash my hair without my husband’s help. Went to a sports medicine doctor and we have an MRI scheduled for next week but he’s already preparing me for the “extremely likely” surgery scenario. I won’t be able to do any archery until I get better.

Any advice for getting back into it once I heal? I’m so crushed, I was looking forward to sharing in this important milestone with my son and now he has to go it alone. There are no other archers in our family.

submitted by /u/Urbn_explorer
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : Archery https://ift.tt/37YyhdV
via

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shibuya vs Axcel vs other top end sights?

So my budget has increased and i decided i'm going for a top-level sight for the target style recurve i'm building. It seems that Shibuya and Axcel are the top end, so for anyone who has experience with either one of them, or preferably both, could you tell me the differences, pros and cons, and which one is the best value? i'm planning on buying the most expensive, so the Axcel Achieve XP - Recurve or the Shibuya Ultima RC PRO Carbon Sight . If there's any other top end sights you think are better, let me know. I want this to be the first and last sight that i ever buy, and price doesn't really matter. Another question, on the Shibuya there's an option for "Single mount" and "Double mount." What do those mean? And lastly, is the sight aperture on either of the sights suitable, or is there better after-market apertures that are better? I'm sort of thinking that is something I should be buying from my local shop so i can actually te...

My thoughts on the Sanlida X10 Kit

Full disclosure: Sanlida reached out to me about being an "influencer." Their model, at least the one offered to me, was not something I was comfortable with. That being said, I still shoot their limbs and have a high opinion of the value of their products. The Sanlida kit has been getting a lot of buzz since Jake Kaminski started reviewing it, and with good reason. It's a relatively affordable, relatively complete setup. But is it a good value? I think it's the best "kit" available. If you don't want to pick and choose the accessories you want, it's hard to beat. But I'm not convinced it's the best use of $1000 for recurve archery. Limbs: I do absolutely recommend these limbs. At $249, I think the Miracle X10 limbs are one of the best values on the market. They honestly shot nearly as well as $600 limbs. The pair I have do not have the QC issues that Jake's did, so I definitely got lucky. Many of the alternatives in this price po...

Are my new arrows overspined?

Are 400 spine, 27" arrows overspined for 30 pound draw weight? The guy just picked the arrows, cut them and gave them to me. my old arrows were 500 spine, 32" so when I said that they looked overspined, he just shrugged and said "the chart says they're ok". Can anyone confirm my doubts? submitted by /u/Astaziel [link] [comments] from newest submissions : Archery https://ift.tt/3pmjVLf via